A personalized approach for your Business
At Seniuk and Company we provide a full range of accounting, assurance, tax and advisory services including:
- Financial statement preparation including Notice to Reader (compilation), Review and Audit engagements.
- Start-Up Corporations: If you are thinking of starting a business, our Firm can guide you through the process of setting up a business and answer any questions you may have about the process such as: how to pay yourself, filing deadlines, GST set up and compliance, and tax deductions available.
- Special Reports: These could include reports as required by potential and existing lenders.
- Corporate taxation services: This includes preparation of Canadian tax returns, GST returns, and direct assistance with the tax department. Our Firm will also provide tax complete tax planning strategies to best minimize tax to both companies and shareholders.
- Advisory Services: These include business plans, future growth forecasts, business valuations, litigation support, regulatory and compliance, risk management, succession planning, reorganizations and mergers, and human resource consulting.
- Client bookkeeping:
- We provide a bookkeeping referral service. As certified ProAdvisors for Quickbooks Accounting software and premier advisors for Simply Accounting software, we can assist you with the initial set up of your organization and with ongoing support using these products
Our personal approach means that our senior staff will be directly involved in all aspects of your file. Our staff maintain up to date industry knowledge, allowing us to adapt to ever-changing accounting standards.
Our smaller Firm size means that your questions can be answered directly by our senior staff members in a very timely manner.