Seniuk and Company professionals are dedicated to helping business owners from privately-held businesses grow and build thriving enterprises. We serve as trusted business advisers and external auditors in both the corporate and not for profit sector. Our firm is an authorized CPA training office
and will take the time to train the right applicant.
What you will do:
- Conduct external financial statement audits in the not for profit and private sectors as part of the audit team.
- Preparation of review and notice to reader working paper files, including financial statements.
- Preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns.
- Basic bookkeeping to complete the files.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Proven track record in strong organizational skills.
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Accounting/business diploma/certificate.
- Experience in IT would be an asset as our office works in a virtually paperless environment. Please note any IT experience in your resume.
Position start date: September 16, 2019. Please apply by July 24, 2019.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts attention: Laura Marcato, CA,CPA. via email: email@example.com