United with a purpose
Societies and Charities face a unique set of regulatory, financing and tax challenges.
Our advice and services include:
- Financial statement preparation including: Notice to Reader (compilation), review and audit services.
- Tax return preparation and planning including GST and the Not-for-Profit and Charity tax returns as required in Canada. Our Firm can also assist your organization with tax planning to ensure the non-taxable status is maintained according with Canadian tax regulations. We will also keep your organization informed of any taxation regulations that may impact your organization.
- Compliance with special regulatory body requirements: This could include additional reports as required by Grant funding organizations both Provincially and Federally.
- Presentations to the Board of Directors: Our Firm will present the annual financial statements to the Board of Directors so that members can clearly understand the financial status of the organization.
- Client bookkeeping:
- We provide a bookkeeping referral service. As certified ProAdvisors for Quickbooks Accounting software and premier advisors for Simply Accounting software, we can assist you with the initial set up of your organization and with ongoing support using these products.